Investing in Our Communities
Bringing Capital Back to Earth
Our vision is to identify opportunities for people to use their social and monetary capital to create economic health and happiness for their communities, their families and themselves.
- Community-Based Investing
- Relationship-Based Investing
- “Do It Yourself” Investing
- Using Coaches, Not Decision Makers
- Simple Arithmetic
- Simple Interest Rates
- Simple Language
- Assume the Best
What We've Achieved
Documented our method for converting traditional savings plans to self-directed IRAs.
Established a process for helping others follow our footsteps.
Invested in several projects in our community.
Invested in paying off student-debt at outrageous rates. Reducing the unnecessary high APR.
Invested in a local organic farm to create a sustainable innovation hub.
Invested in a service business that had a poorly owned mortgage.
Invested in creating a cutting edge passive house that will increase urban density while using minimal of energy.
Invested in a couple who converted their basement into a bike-hostel.
Current Blog Posts
Recent Blog Posts
- Rooted Investing is happy to announce the groundbreaking of its new green housing project in Portland. Join us at our community...
- A simple concept, easy to remember and replicate. A religious term – many U.S. colleges and universities were founded...
About Rooted Investing
Our philosophy is simple: We want to fund the world we want to live in by investing in our communities.
We're working to Bring Capital Back to Earth.
Sign Up for Rooted Investing's Monthly Newsletter
Rooted Investing LLC
949 NW Overton Street
Portland, OR 97209
Phone - 323-632-6638